6 months ago
Here at Three we have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Finance Analyst – Capex & RoI to join our Technology & Operations (T&O) Finance team, a fast paced and adaptive area of the business.
We are a team of 16 within the Finance function responsible for the budgeting, forecasting and reporting of T&O costs across the business. The business is going through transformation (both in the UK and RoI) to move to the latest technologies to drive the best customer experience and ability to react to customer demand faster than competitors.
We are looking for a proactive and ambitious individual who wishes to grow and develop their financial experience. The successful candidate will provide reporting and analytical support in regards to the company's Capital Expenditure and Intercompany transactions for activities undertaken on behalf of our sister company RoI working closely with a less senior Finance Analyst.
A key part of the role is developing and maintaining good working relationships with business owners in the UK and RoI to ensure that the actuals and forecasts are accurate.
Roles & Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities:
This exciting position enables you to develop specialist knowledge of Capital Expenditure and providing pricing information for services provided to a Group company. The role requires strong relationships to be built across the wider business and finance community to ensure you can deliver accurate and timely management reporting.
Main responsibilities would include:
* Month end Capex and related Reporting for Three UK.
* Consolidation and review of Capex forecasts & budgets and submissions to central Finance/Group.
* Deputising for the Finance Business Partner.
* Providing guidance to the projects community on all aspects of Capital Expenditure and RoI recharging.
* Being primary contact for RoI requests and queries prior to escalations.
* Providing back up and support to justify RoI recharges in the complex change environment that we are current entering.
* Reflecting business change in the current processes and reporting in a simple effective way.
* Continuous improvements in how we achieve our desired outcomes.
* Working closely with the other Finance Analyst to ensure all deadlines/activities are achieved within the required timescales.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience and skills:
* Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
* Excellent MS Excel skills (including filters, pivot tables, vlookups, charts etc)
* Good Word and PowerPoint skills
* Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
* Strong financial accounting skills with attention to detail
* Proven analytical skills, showing ability to improve accuracy & efficiency