3 months ago
Are you a self-motivated and ambitious Finance Analyst capable of achieving a high standard of accuracy when managing deadlines?
Your get it done attitude and interpersonal skills will be put to good use as Three is looking for someone who can work with multiple stakeholders within a continuous changing environment.
Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager for Network & Operations, this technology role provides financial support to the mobile network transformation and operational support business teams.
The role will provide key contributions to help ensure the Opex budget (c £300m) is achieved, articulating the key financial risks and opportunities. Stakeholder management support will be key to success in this role and the successful candidate will draw upon their relationship building, financial analysis and presentation skills to provide guidance and insight to the finance managers, and business stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities
What else will you do?
* Support business decisions by delivering budgets and forecasts, tracking of actual spend and variance analysis vs forecasts.
* Build and maintain key relationships with 3UK teams, including commercial Finance, technology business teams, central finance, procurement.
* Provide accurate and relevant reporting.
* Assist with month end process, including responsibility for journal adjustments to the Opex general ledger (accruals and prepayments), key variance analysis, headcount reporting, production of detailed variance commentary and production of cost centre management packs.
* Assist finance managers in completing month end and forecast packs for Heads of review and central consolidation
* Monthly balance sheet reconciliation and monitoring including debtor/creditor accounts
* Ad-hoc cross functional project support to achieve company plan targets, where required.
* Cover /support where required for T&O Finance managers.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
What Technical Skills will you have?
* CIMA, ACCA or ACA finalist or recently qualified.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* High level of accountability and desire to drive improvements
* Experience of building relationships with teams outside of the finance function.
* Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills.
* Strong MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
* Proven analytical skills, showing ability to improve accuracy & efficiency.
* Ability to operate in a demand led, rapid change environment
* Open and flexible personality to deal with a constantly evolving and dynamic company
If you are looking for your next challenge, click below to join the fun!