5 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Finance team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Be responsible for providing financial analysis & support to a significant part of Sky. Your role will include exposure to business and finance leaders on a regular basis. You will be a key part of shaping our finance function, and our ambition to be the Best Finance Team in Britain. Support development of the business plan, annual budget and forecasts of both Financial and non-financial performance.
- Analysis and identification of risks and opportunities.
- Exercise of governance & control
- Build strong relationships across the finance team and wider Sky business
- Build strong relationships with the management team for their business area, delivering analysis, reporting, insight and financial guidance
- Do the preparation of management reporting & insight
- Do the preparation and analysis of results against budgetforecastprior year, and discussing variances with stakeholders
- We can offer International Mobility between UK, Germany and Italy and relevant language skills are preferred.
- At least two years Working in a commercial environment in a similar position
- Experience of working within or for fast growing, high demand businesses
- A strong interest in the media and communication sector
- CIMA, ACA qualified or similar
- Degree, 2:1 or above
- Experience of managing senior stakeholderspartnering with the business
- Excel and PowerPoint Skills
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about