3 months ago
The Senior Financial Analyst is an integral member of our US Commercial Finance team. Primary responsibilities include monthly close activities and analysis, business modeling and forecasting. This position allows for direct exposure to senior and executive-level management and will support all brands and departments across the Future US business. This role will report into senior members of the Commercial Finance team based in the US and the UK.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Support monthly financial close activities by reconciling actuals to forecast and researching variances
* Prepare and publish weekly and quarterly revenue forecasts for multiple lines of business
* Administration of sales commission plan, including calculations and analysis
* Maintain financial models to analyze data and extrapolate historical trends into future looking forecasts; identify and communicate risks and opportunities
* Create additional reports to support financial reporting, management requests and needs for analysis
* Leverage financial management and planning software, including Net Suite and Adaptive Planning, to help drive reporting & forecasting process improvement
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Preferred – Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
Prior Work Experience:
* Preferred- Experience at either a public auditing firm and/or supporting a digital media organization, considered a plus
* Very strong Excel skills essential
* Experience with accounting and management reporting systems including Adaptive Planning, NetSuite is a plus
* Excellent problem solving, analytical and system skills