4 months ago
Senior Graphic Designer
Job Number: 8866
Location: Dixons Carphone, Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Graphic Designer to work on design and evolution of creative campaigns, in accordance with our various brand identities. You’ll work multi-channel including digital, print, infographics and motion. The Role has plenty of opportunity to creatively own projects, applying insight and strategy throughout our design executions.
* Work across brand creation and keen to stretch ideas.
* Lead design projects from initial insight and research through to concept realisation.
* Manage multiple creative projects and briefs.
* Attend status meetings and keep all stakeholders up-to-date on project progress.
* Constantly raise creative and brand standards
* Build strong, trusting stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
* Ensure quality of creative output and adherence to creative guidelines
* Ensure brief deadlines are met
* Ensure that workflow boards are kept up-to-date by liaising with Creative Design Manager
* Present ideas with insight and considered strategy.
* Illustrate, modify and update TKH character poses to create new scenes and actions to promote existing or new services
* Create new illustrations to represent new products or new product categories.
* Design for multichannel including Retail, CRM, Social and Online
* Proven experience working within a fast paced in house design studio or agency
* Exceptional knowledge of all Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) essential
* Basic or full knowledge of Adobe After Effects (desirable)
* Experience of using Microsoft Office
* HND (or higher) in Design or equivalent qualification essential
* Proactive communicator
* Commitment to excellence
* Problem solving
* Embraces change
* Team Player
* Fast and accurate
* Motivated Self starter
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.