5 months ago
Senior Graphic Designer
Job Number: 19230
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
The purpose of this role is to support the Customer Experience team who collectively own the customer journey of all of our customer interactions across all channels. The mission is to deliver a best in class omni-channel experience for every interaction that’s easy for customers and drives value to the business. The main focus will be to support the customer focused teams on the creative design of compelling customer experiences for Digital, Physical and Human experiences. The role will help bring to life prototypes and concepts that improve the Customer Experience. Part of a multi-disciplinary team, this role leads the creative design of physical, print, digital and human experiences led by insight and strategy.
* Support the Customer Experience and Customer Strategy team on all aspects of creative solutions
* Drive innovative, inspired thinking and idea-based concepts
* Lead design projects from initial insight and research through to concept realisation
* Provide creative input and output in innovation sessions
* Present ideas and designs to senior stakeholders and keep them up to date on project progress
* Work with senior stakeholders to bring concepts to life
* Proven experience working in a fast paced design role
* Exceptional knowledge of all Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illistrator), essential
* Basic or full knowledge of Adobe After Effects (not essential)
* Experience of Microsoft Office
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.