7 months ago
Leeds Building Society is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Analyst - Automation Specialist to join our IT Services Department. You will be based at our Butts Court Office in the heart of Leeds city centre.
About the role
The Senior Infrastructure Analyst - Automation Specialist will manage and maintain the Society's in-house technical and systems infrastructure. This includes managing both project and service delivery, ensuring the availability of mission critical services, the provision of 3rd line technical support and the development and maintenance of corporate standards.
Key accountabilities include identifying and exploiting the features and functionality of existing tooling and analysing processes, procedures and practices to identify automation and process improvement opportunities. You will also design and implement continuous configuration, integration and deployment solutions and integrate with Software delivery teams.
What we're looking for
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Ability to both manage own workload and work effectively as part of a team.
* Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills essential
* Maintain the highest standard of integrity in all business relationships
* Demonstrable expertise in several of the following technologies: VMware Virtualisation technologies (ESXi & vSphere) V6 and above, VMWare NSX technologies, VMWare site recovery manager, Avaya Telephony & SIP, Active Directory Domain Services, Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2016, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 – 2016, Ivanti (Landesk), PowerShell Scripting including Desired State Configuration (DSC), Continuous Configuration Solutions (Puppet, Chef, Ansible), Microsoft Office 2010 / 2014 / 2016, Windows 7 & Windows 10 Desktop Support and Deployment, HP Server & Blade technology including Virtual Connect and SAN/Storage, ideally HP 3Par, Tegile, HP Store Once
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
* Annual salary & performance related bonus
* 26 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
* Health Shield cash plan & exclusive colleague mortgage deals
* Pension scheme & Life Assurance
* Annual volunteering day & long service awards
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Bus & train travel ticket loans & Cycle Flex Scheme
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and have the home they want.Our mission is to become Britain's most successful building society, and our colleagues are a really important part of our success.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.