4 months ago
Don’t just have a great idea, build it.
Millions of customers depend on our infrastructure, we depend on you.
The success of our entire company rests on our systems, networks, and people. Our Infrastructure engineers know that delivering on that promise takes a robust, scalable and efficient Infrastructure. So if you’re an expert on infrastructure and know the value of supporting technology and the people who depend on it, build you career here.
Its an exciting time for AV technology, we are starting to transform how we meet, and utilise AV technologies in American Express.Providing best in class technology to our colleagues, ensuring we meet the needs for now and into the future.If you have the required knowledge on AV, come and join us on this journey.
Build a strong infrastructure and a solid career.
The best infrastructure isn’t built in a day or even a year and it’s certainly not built without a team. Here’s just some of what you’ll do:
* Contribute to the analysis of business, application, and technical infrastructure requirements.
* Design, build, enhance and integrate the infrastructure required to support various platforms and our business portfolio
* Support initiatives that deliver workable end-to-end infrastructure solutions
* Participates in test planning and execution
* Develop key relationships and collaborate within UC team, network & security teams, site service groups, and various lines or business.
* Creates strategic engineering and operations roadmaps
* Understanding of product expense life cycle
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Video Collaboration skills and experience
* Cisco Telepresence
* Conference Bridging
* Knowledgeable with Network, Switch, Router, OSI Layer, ISDN and IP issues
* Experience with web and video conferencing technologies like WebEx, TMS, Polycom, Crestron, Cisco UC solutions, Networking, Digital Display etc.
* Knowledge of design methodology, Infrastructure operations support or engineering
* Ability to determine user needs and translate them into technical requirements
At the core of Infrastructure Engineering
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
* Agile Practices
* Emerging Technologies
* SDLC Methodologies and Practices
* System/Platform Domain Knowledge
Why American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
US Candidates/Employees: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If the links do not work, please copy and paste the following URLs in a new browser window:
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
A competitive benefits offering designed to support our employees’ total health and wellbeing, including:
* Health care scheme
* Defined contribution pension plan
* Dental scheme
* Virtual GP
* Life assurance
* Income protection
* Core holiday allowance with opportunity to buy or sell additional days
* Car Allowance/Company Car Option
* A range of flexible benefits to choose from designed to suit your lifestyle: healthcare plan options, health assessments, critical illness coverage, cycle to work, season ticket loans
* Employee Discount Portal
* Back up childcare/adultcare
* Onsite facilities include; Fitness classes, Health Checks, Digital Health Kiosk, Physiotherapy, Healthy Living Nurse, Wellness Studio, Costa Coffee and subsidised staff restaurant
To complete your application please click on the links below.However,If you require any assistance with the completion of this process or need any reasonable adjustments to be made then please contact the Campus Recruitment Team.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 7, 2019, 6:50:50 AM