8 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Making bold decisions is a big part of our history – and with talented people like you on board, we’re confident it’s going to be a big part of our future. NOW TV is our exciting internet TV that’s revolutionising the sector with a bold approach, fresh ideas and the latest technologies. We’re transforming the way our customers view content by making Sky Movies, Entertainment and Sports available across a range of devices.
As NOW TV are part of the Sky family, you’ll benefit from either: free Sky Q (one off payment required for installation) or a NOW TV premium package as well as an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
As a member of the Operational Insight team within NOW TV, you will use your analytical skills to understand customer behaviours, helping to enhance their experience and through insight based recommendations and to identify areas where we can drive commercial benefit within the operation.
- Regularly review and understand customer data across contact channels and digital service, using this to identify and understand businessoperational issues and customer behaviours
- Conduct deep dives across a number of areas including contact drivers, online journeysactivity and payment collection - linking these to customer attributes (tenure, product holding etc.) and customer experience to get a holistic view of our customers
- Make recommendations based on insight to improve customer experience & drive commercial benefit
- Communicate findings to senior stakeholders
- Provide support to the analyst community through coaching and mentoring
- Actively contribute to the Business Intelligence and Analytics strategy for the wider team recommending new tools, processes and methods
- Proven track record of working with data, advanced Excel skills (lookups, pivot tables etc.), and strong skills with more advanced analytics tools (e.g. SQL, SAS,R) with the ability to bring the numbers to life with explanation and commentary
- Demonstrable track record in converting raw data into an actionable insight which drives incremental revenue and growth.
- Excellent networking and communication skills, strong stakeholder management and ability to influence key decision makers
- Ability to identify priorities from a varied and sizeable workload
- Experience of managing large end-to-end analytical projects
- Awareness of market trends and industry standards
- Ability to carry out a senior role within the team, mentoring junior analysts, as well as working independently to meet tight deadlines
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better