3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Strategic Insight Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As Insight Controller for our Entertainment Content, you’ll be responsible for shaping and delivering on the strategic insight requirements for different content teams, with a focus on the insight requirements that shape the brand, proposition & marketing strategies for Sky’s Entertainment Content (Sky Atlantic, Sky One, Sky Witness, Sky Arts, Sky Original Productions, Sky Box Sets and Sky Kids)
- Liaise with senior leaders (Exec & Directors) to deliver best in class insight striking the balance between being responsive to stakeholder needs and proactive in driving innovation
- Design and manage delivery of insight roadmaps that support stakeholder business targets
- Pipeline management – Establish a clear prioritisation process for key strategic insight priorities
- Own the research commissioning, delivery and prioritisation, from end-to-end, of insight for Sky ‘s Entertainment marketing and our basic content propositions
- Integration of research and analytics to create joined-up insight for stakeholders
- Manages multiple complex projects achieving good stakeholder feedback
- Deep and extensive experience in the use of data and insight to support improved understanding and decisioning-making in a media and content environment
- Experience in a range of insight methodologies including most or all of the following: BARB, quantitative research, qualitative research, customer analytics, customeraudience segmentation and product analytics
- Delivered projects blended from multiple insight sources
- Routinely considers and expresses in recommendations commercial implications for work
- Proactive identification of opportunities for insight
- Excellent influencing and communication skills at Exec level
- High level of intellectual curiosity and a strong desire to share and promote new ideas
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about