2 months ago
Senior Insight Analyst (CRM)
Hammersmith -Griffin House Hammersmith Road -C1770
Senior CRM Analyst
London, Hammersmith - W6 8BS
To £50,000 per annum and other great benefits
We are looking for a talented, curious analyst who is looking to take their career to the next level in a collaborative and fun working environment. If you have a passion for deriving insight from data, then this is the role for you!
You will be working as part of the Consumer and CRM Analytics team, whose purpose is to drive competitive advantage through using advanced analytics to understand customer behaviour and to develop strategies to engage customers. The team provides actionable insight across the business and more efficient and insightful targeting for our customers.
You’ll be working as part of a team dedicated to developing Virgin Media’s CRM strategy by using our extensive, rich datasets to develop timely, proactive insight to drive and shape current performance and CRM strategy.
This is a hands-on analytical role where practical SQL knowledge is required in order to interrogate databases and produce insightful solutions.
* Develop and refine our contact strategy to ensure that customers are served relevant communications at the right times
* Use our rich datasets to gain a deeper understanding of our customers and spot opportunities for improvements in communicating with them
* Develop our Next Best Action model and strategy to ensure that customers are contacted with the most relevant products and offers
* Identify sources of data or insight around the business that should be used across channels, bringing together online and offline areas, and help to define the revenue benefits for doing so
* Develop these sources into triggers, analytical models, and other logic for use in an omni-channel environment
* Help develop business cases to prove the viability, impact and benefit of improved analytical processes and targeting (ROI)
* Work closely with stakeholders and as part of a project team, with data providers, vendors, agencies and other relevant partners
Skills and competencies required
* Strong SQL skills required
* Experience of working with very large complicated datasets, incorporating customer demographics, product holding, product usage, financial, marketing communication, and customer interaction data in online and offline environments
* Track record of delivering high-quality analysis and deliverables
* Over 2 years’ experience in relevant roles, including CRM and marketing analytics
Required critical behaviours
* Able to manage situations of complexity with positive outcomes
* Familiarity with emerging technologies and their impact on analytics and user behavior
* Ability to clearly communicate actionable insights and complex findings to senior stakeholders
We’re a great place to work – and we offer impressive benefits too! You will get a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension and, of course, discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands!
We embody the principles of what it is like to be part of the Virgin family. We are a collaborative bunch, and like to be a place where ideas and new ways of working can be forged.
We are proud to work with Everywoman to champion the advancement of women in business, and through our partnership with Scope to help one million disabled people get into and stay in work by the end of 2020. We strive to build a diverse and sustainable workforce where gender balance and parity are integral features of our workplace, and where disabled candidates and employees can confidently perform to their full potential through our Work with Me adjustment process. If you are thinking about applying for a job with us and have a condition or impairment that could impact your performance we’ll be happy to work with you to explore adjustment options.
Consideration will also be given to applications made for part-time or flexible working hours.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology to build connections that really matter.
We are dedicated to nurturing an engaged workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities. Read more here.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
You can find out about all benefits in full here.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!
Send to a friend