6 days ago
£25,000 - £35,000 depending on skills and experien
Category: Marketing Executive
Senior Internal Communications Executive
Location Independent Roles
AXA UK Corporate Centre
Marketing & Communications
£25,000 - £35,000 depending on skills and experience
22 January 2019
**3 month secondment/FTC opportunity** A role at the heart of our UK business: with our size and scale, there is no better home for your Internal Communications skills than within our team! With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big. But never too big to care for every single person who works here. We’ve been recognised as one of the Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career. You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
What you will be doing
The main purpose of this role is supporting the business in achieving strategic business priorities through delivery of effective Internal Communication support and advice, including: managing and advising stakeholders, and planning and executing well thought-out, high-quality internal communications plans and content. You will achieve this by:
* Advise stakeholders on the most effective ways to engage employees in support of business objectives and strategic priorities.
* Produce robust communications plans for campaigns, projects and activities making sure those plans are tailored for audiences, meet agreed objectives and are measurable.
* Execute communications plans through production of creative, high-quality, audience-focused content and a well-thought-out mix of channels.
* Publish and manage content across channels – including digital signage, intranet news, emails, blogs, print and other/new channels – ensuring it’s appropriate and tailored for the audience and channel.
* Make sure all content is proofed thoroughly before publication to ensure quality, accuracy and consistency.
* Work with the Internal Communications Managers to support and advise the business on organisational change communication.
* Support Internal Communications Manager and Head of Internal Communications on strategic projects and campaigns as required.
What we can offer you
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current benefits.
* Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance
* Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
* 25 days holiday
* Interest free season ticket loan scheme
* Share Plan Scheme
* Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
Who are we looking for?
* Relevant communications qualification and experience in a similar role.
* Demonstrate an understanding of communication to support strategic objectives in a commercial environment.
* Experience managing multiple stakeholders and competing priorities.
* Excellent communication, proofreading and writing skills
* Creative and enthusiastic with a passion and energy for employee communication and engagement.
* Organisational skills with experience of working effectively to tight deadlines and under pressure.
* Desirable: experience using CMS, design and layout, or image editing software
We’re proud to be part of the AXA Group, the number one global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, providing corporate support services to a whole range of AXA UK businesses. From how we use the latest technology to exploring new channels to market, our impact is far-reaching, wide-ranging and ever-evolving. We actively encourage our people to think differently. Because only by challenging the status quo will we push AXA onto even greater things.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer