6 months ago
Leeds Building Society is looking for a Senior IT Service Desk Analyst to join our IT Services Department. You will be based at our Butts Court Office in the heart of Leeds city centre.
About the role
The Senior IT Service Desk Analyst will provide efficient and effective first-level support to all Society's colleagues. This will include identifying ways to improve and add to the services the IT Service Desk offers and working with other teams and departments to improve the overall support process.
You will be the first point of contact for the IT Service Desk working with the Major Incident Manager to identify any system outages, ensuring that a full impact assessment is completed. The Senior IT Service Desk Analyst will work in line with agreed ITIL processes and functions and will assist IT Service Desk Analysts within the team.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
* Significant experience of working on an IT Service Desk
* Experience of using a Service Management tool to log incidents
* Good MS-Office knowledge
* ITIL V3 Foundation qualification or a working knowledge of the framework
* The ability to work independently without constant supervision whilst taking ownership of tasks
* Structured and methodical way of working, with attention to detail
* Friendly and helpful “customer service” attitude
* Previous experience of working in team environment.
Desirable Skills & Experience
* Experiencing of working in the Finance industry
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
* Annual salary & performance related bonus
* 26 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
* Health Shield cash plan
* Pension scheme & Life Assurance Pension scheme
* Exclusive colleague mortgage deals
* Annual volunteering day & long service awards
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Bus & train travel ticket loans & a Cycle Flex Scheme
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home. We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.