about 1 year ago
Audible, an Amazon.com, Inc. subsidiary is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming and a subsidiary of Amazon. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on three different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. For years, Audible has been best known for delivering our customers the world’s best selection of beautifully narrated audiobooks. We are now taking that same passion and energy to deliver an unmatched short-form spoken word content offering including original drama, comedy, storytelling, periodicals, plays, lectures and more.
About the Role:
We are looking to add a Senior Manager, Amazon Marketing to our team based in London, who will focus on strategic projects to improve the awareness, acquisition and engagement with Audible’s customers across Amazon’s websites, apps and devices . Using customer insights and data, you will create and implement strategies to shape innovative customer-focused programs at Amazon to drive strong engagement with Audible across the funnel. You will also bring project management excellence to the role and deliver key strategic priorities to UK customers seamlessly.
You will work cross-functionally and globally with multiple stakeholders across Audible and Amazon to launch and iterate on new campaigns, features and experiences for our customers. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical and entrepreneurial, have strong product, marketing and project management skills, and the ability to communicate with senior management and other key stakeholders.
We provide an outstanding work environment, inspiring co-workers, and world-class benefits. You’ll thrive in a team environment where you have the freedom to manage projects from conception to completion. This position reports to the Director of Amazon Marketing.
As Senior Manager, Amazon Marketing you will:
· Have a deep understanding of the needs of current and prospective customers, and create innovative strategies to better reach and serve them through Amazon surfaces
· Develop and deliver innovative growth strategies and ruthlessly prioritize resources in order to deliver on those commitments to customers in the UK
· Conduct analysis and research in partnership with our Business Intelligence teams to assess opportunities to improve all sections of our acquisition funnel
· Develop the go to market plan for new products and programmes in the UK in conjunction with local and international stakeholders
· Develop and implement ongoing creative promotions and marketing communications across several channels to drive usage of, and habitual engagement with, these new products.
· Work with design, editorial, CRM and channel marketing teams to ensure that marketing communication goals are met.
· Create business cases and small scale proof of concept tests and/or manage launch execution for assigned projects
· Bachelor's degree is required
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar marketing or product marketing role.
· Experience of marketing and advertising and a strong understanding of online advertising.
· Detail orientated with strong organizational and communication skills and a proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results.
· Experience working with cross-functional teams in delivering new product launches.
· Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics.
· Be a talented communicator and problem solver.
· Ability to work in a high–energy, high intensity and rapidly evolving environment.
· Be highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment.
· A background in digital content and / or membership based businesses
· A passion for culture and for technology
· A knowledge of SQL would be an added bonus