3 months ago
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
Reporting to the Senior Director, Total Brand Experience EMEA, the Senior Manager, Content Excellence EMEA will be responsible for close partnering with RFO, markets and external partners to cohere the entire creative agenda to drive better quality & productivity. In particular this role is accountable for:
* Work with all internal experts & external partners to deliver the strongest possible agency support for our brands & SOWs in EMEA. Delivers new holding company model w RMO, secondary agency roster with Procurement, new productive capability models such as Content Factory.
Creative excellence process
* Underpinned by the IMC CCF, oversees the entire end to end creative briefing/ big idea/ production excellence/ fit-for mobile platform asset development process to ensure excellence in execution. Includes delivery of training, benchmarking, Creative Elite program of awards
Purpose-inspired, promise driven
* Ensures the appropriate communications strategy & storytelling is framing all brands’ messaging priorities and investment choices to lean into both their brand spotlights & scientific proof points. Includes delivery of training. Partners with GFO & lead markets to create 3 best practice cases.
* Ensures produced, performing, UR creative is fully leveraged within market & RFO/ across region, leveraging power partner benchmarking audits & RMO- creative asset management system. Creates governance process to ensures only committed-stretch creative is funded in non-working-media & developed.
Integration & performance of content into connections ecosystem
* Develops understanding of the role of content in driving ROI and works with GFO-lead markets to deliver best practice cases & frameworks in:
* Creative testing options and analytics
* Dynamic & personalized creative opportunities to activate the precision agenda
* Standing up Influencer marketing with PR
Key qualifications and requirements:
* Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree in arts or Business Administration preferred. Requires strong creative, strategic and analytical abilities
* 5-8 years of experience in advertising strategy & digital content planning including recent detailed insight. Could currently be working in another advertiser, or management level in agency.
* Experience in evaluating performance of creative using strong analytical skills in multiple major global markets – unlikely to have single country experience or mindset.
* Detailed, bottom-up delivery-focus mindset
* Subject matter expertise in the creative process & implications for CPG advertisers
* Subject matter expertise in advertising agency & holding company models
* Service mindset to most senior business stakeholders – RMO, MDs, rGFO
* Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional partners and upper management to impact decision-making
* Outstanding and clear communication skills
* Ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and articulate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely
* Able to anticipate/proactively manage the needs of cross-functional constituents in a complex, fast-paced environment)
Lead: Create an environment where leadership and talent development is top priority
Connect: Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities.
Shape: Drive innovation; anticipate and shape industry and market changes to advance consumer health care globally
Deliver: Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)