3 months ago
Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Operations
Enterprise - BT Centre, London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
We have around 1.2 million customers and serve over half the FTSE 350. Our customers range from big household names, government departments and public service organisations right through to small businesses and new start-ups. We cover both the communications and IT services markets. Overall we’re focused on four main product markets: Fixed Voice; Mobility; Fibre and connectivity; networked IT services provided over the biggest UK network in both fixed and mobile communications. We also provide network IT services to corporate and public sector organisations in the Republic of Ireland.
You'll provide subject matter expertise to support the execution of the digital marketing campaign strategy. You will need to ensure the effective management of workflows to deliver the customer journey and/or campaign requirements with expert knowledge of Adobe campaign capability. In addition, you'll define and monitor KPIs related to Adobe, as well as overseeing and prioritising work stack according to business priorities and leading a high performing team.
What you'll be doing
* Applying specialist technical expertise to support the development and execution of best-in-class digital strategies, identifying and recommending opportunities to optimise and transform the digital area.
* Managing relationships with digital agencies at a senior level, ensuring effective collaboration and partnership for key products and services.
* Responsible for: campaign migration planning support,sharing best practice design, build and campaign optimisation techniques, governance and control, deployment and reporting, particularly using Adobe Campaign
* Effectively managing the delivery team to ensure campaign builds are working to business and marketing objectives
* Understanding and maintaining a picture of the platform infrastructure, working closely with designers and architects.
* Taking accountability for maintaining and improving infrastructure operational processes, measures, SLAs and statistics.
* Participating in the design, maintenance, development, and evaluation of the system.
* Establishing a strong global digital network within the business and represents the brand and digital capabilities to internal and external stakeholders at various forums (i.e., conferences).
* Sharing knowledge and thought leadership to advance team’s digital thinking and incorporate best practices into ways of working.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Adobe Campaign experience e.g. workflows, campaigns, landing pages
* Campaign Management & CRM
* Customer lifecycles
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
* Ability to provide excellent written material which is clear, concise and compelling
* Support & partner a high performing sales team
* Analytical and ability to challenge the status quo
* Good attention to detail and accuracy
* Self-motivated, articulate and ‘can-do’ attitude
* Able to create and implement effective communication channels/techniques to drive motivation and business performance within the organisation
* Knowledge of marketing in a B2B environment, understanding the effective use of marketing channel types across different customer segments
* Ability to create annual segment campaign plans that support achievement of customer experience and revenue targets
* Ability to define targets and objectives
Why choose us?
Our pursuit of progress over the past 180 years has established BT as a strong, successful brand, with huge scale capable of achieving great things. From supporting emergency services, hospitals, banks and keeping economies around the world online, safe and secure, to delivering large scale technology infrastructure like the creation of BT Sport.
Today in this fast changing, always on, digital world our purpose remains true. Yet the market conditions, regulation and competition we face are tougher than ever before. So if you have the drive, optimism and resilience to help propel us forward we’ll offer unrivalled personal development, a wealth of opportunities to learn, experience new things and pursue new careers. If that’s you and what you’re looking for, we’d love you to be part of our future.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.