5 months ago
The EU Mass Advertising Team is looking for a sharp, experienced, innovative, results-oriented marketing professional to lead the campaign strategy and development for a range of brands or categories which be will drawn from within the Amazon consumer business. This role will drive the creation, management and execution of advertising programs (both onsite and offsite) and marketing communications with the creative, media, portfolio planning, research and product marketing teams. This individual will have a key role in helping to drive the acquisition and retention of customers to grow the Amazon business.
· Develop the strategic approach preparing integrated marketing plans and partner with cross-functional teams to build optimal channel marketing mix and supporting campaigns, including advertising, social creative, and promotions.
· Coordinate campaigns across channels and products to support teams in creating and executing innovative advertising and brand, category and demand driving campaigns to achieve business goals.
· Manage external & internal agencies and creative partners.
· Create and write campaign briefs, drive creative development, and own all aspects of the process including cost negotiations, schedule management, approvals, research and analysis.
· Partner with creative and media teams to develop and execute results-oriented campaigns that include traditional advertising channels (TV, print, OOH, radio, digital), with a secondary focus on supporting select onsite and social creative needs.
· Work with advertising measurement tools and partner with research team to continually improve upon analytical success metrics related to advertising performance.
· Understand business, marketing, and legal constraints and opportunities to drive growth of the consumer business.
· Proactively plan to address new market segment opportunities and react to unforeseen challenges.
· Drive development and execution of specific tactics and activities with cross-functional teams.
· Analyze the results of launched initiatives and drive improvements through scalable, efficient new processes to optimize our resources at all times.
· Partner with project management team to ensure cross functional teams are aligned to campaign milestones and utilize their skills to streamline creative development timelines.
· Several years experience in consumer advertising and consumer marketing with consumer companies/products.
· Bachelor's degree
· Many years experience at an advertising agency, managing agency partners, or as a brand manager
· Large portfolio of TV advertising work
· EU languages in addition to English highly regarded
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
· Excellent understanding of consumer brand advertising strategies especially in the digital and high-technology space.
· Ability to create innovative new consumer marketing programs that generate results.
· Experience creating and owning successful large scale television, print, out of home, and other advertising/marketing campaigns.
· High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Superior verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact with senior management on a regular basis.
· Comfort and proficiency at leveraging precious resources, including marketing budgets and personnel resources.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is expected.
· History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
· Creative problem solver who is passionate about inventing new ways to approach retail.