6 months ago
Don’t just work for a market leading global company. Help grow one.
The Global Membership Rewards COE, within the Global Premium Products & Benefits organization, is responsible for setting the enterprise-wide loyalty vision and leveraging our partnerships, marketing assets and capabilities to create a global, market-leading approach to loyalty.
Reporting to the Director of International Loyalty, this Senior Manager will be responsible for optimising relationships with a key strategic Retail Partnership portfolio including some of the world’s leading online commerce and high street brands.
Responsibilities will include negotiations, partner marketing strategy, proactively identifying incremental business development opportunities to deepen existing partnerships and building net new benefits and partner funded value for our joint customers. In addition, the role requires an individual who can navigate the Blue Box, drive outcomes with a sense of urgency, and further the team’s goal to put in market best in class customer experiences & partnership constructs.
The incumbent will be a results-oriented, team player with a flexible attitude and a strong understanding of the external landscape to ensure sustainable competitive differentiation through targeted loyalty partnerships.
The role will require close collaboration with local market teams as well as multiple global cross functional teams including Global Loyalty Partnerships, Global Loyalty BD, Premium Product, Benefits, Lending, Global Commercial Services, Enterprise Digital, Enterprise Platforms, Marketing, Finance, Risk, Legal, Controllership, and Operations.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Prior experience across partnerships, product or strategy functions
* A passion for external partnerships and an enterprise wide growth mind-set
* High energy, strong will-to-win and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, amorphous environment
* International experience and knowledge; global and cultural mind-set
* Awareness of external, local market trends and competitive landscape
* Exceptional financial acumen and analytical skills – able to convert data to strategic recommendations
* Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills and strong ability to influence across multiple global teams
* Contractual and external negotiation familiarity
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills; can just adjust style depending on external audiences and internal stakeholders
* Experience in business case development and leading negotiations
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below.However,If you require any assistance with the completion of this process or need any reasonable adjustments to be made then please contact the Campus Recruitment Team.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2018, 11:39:03 AM