3 months ago
Thomson Reuters Legal Managed Services (LMS) is seeking a creative, innovative marketer to join its team as Sr. Marketer. In this role, you will plan, execute and measure brand awareness and generate demand for LMS priority offerings to the US and EU legal market. If you’re looking to work in a growing entrepreneurial group within an international corporation, this job is right for you.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Awareness, Demand Gen and Thought Leadership:
* Develop and execute integrated awareness, demand generation and nurturing programs for LMS and it’s solutions. Identify and distribute program assets using relevant owned and paid marketing channels such as owned websites and social media pages, content syndication, advertising (including digital and native), digital and PPC and third-party publications and sites.
* Create client and industry stories that highlight the expertise of LMS subject matter experts and how LMS solves critical client challenges. Distribute stories via case studies, testimonials, thought leadership program topics, webinar topics, and speaking engagement and industry award submissions.
* Manage website content updates for key offerings and case studies.
* Coordinate with marketing and PR agencies, freelancers and internal experts on campaign development and distribution.
* Lead the continued transition of the Pangea3 brand to Legal Managed Services both internally and externally.
* Measure the success and results of campaigns & programs. Recalibrating programs to maximize results as needed.
* Develop and update sales enablement collateral including sell sheets, stat sheets, and case studies
* Partner closely with sales to develop custom messaging and pitch decks
Qualifications & Skills:
* We’re looking for candidates that ideally have between 4 – 8 years of relevant B2B professional services or B2B marketing experience. Financial services or legal services marketing experience preferred, especially any focus on Financial Trade Documentation related products
* Undergraduate degree in marketing, business or related field required.
* Experience developing integrated awareness and demand gen campaigns. Account-based marketing awareness or demand gen experience a plus.
* Global marketing experience preferred. Ideal candidate will be looking for a role that will have focus on campaigns, as well as other requirements, and see their career developing in that specialism.
* A strong creative writer with the ability to turn complex topics into bold, engaging stories and messages.
* Robust project management skills: ability to collaborate with other functional groups, prioritize high impact activities, juggle multiple projects and keep complex projects moving forward.
* Professional work ethic, judgment, and a commitment to high-quality deliverables.
* Strong internal and external communicator with the ability to interact with all levels of colleagues up to and including senior leadership.
* Ability to work in a standalone role, reporting into manager located in the US, and having flexibility around work hours, where needed, to accommodate global business unit. Someone who has worked in an independent capacity in previous roles would be preferred.
* Highly collaborative individual proven ability to drive results and work well in a matrix organization and effectively manage across boundaries.
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.