3 months ago
Senior Marketing Analyst - P&H Division
£Competitive Salary + Benefits.
Are you a strategic thinker, confident in challenging the status quo and be able to demonstrate your ability to read and translate marketing data?
If so then Travis Perkins are currently recruiting for a Marketing Data Analyst to join our Plumbing and Heating Division.
About the role.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of all customer data and segmentation modelling across P&H Marketing Division. They will be using data to enhance the B2B customer and B2C end user experiences and ensuring senior stakeholder engagement by clearly and continually demonstrating the commercial benefits, forecasting reports and general data insight and analysis for all customer marketing related data. The role will involve keeping up to date with all the latest industry trends, digital trends, news and legislation by attending events, subscribing to relevant forums and driving thought leadership within the Division.
What knowledge and experience are we looking for?
* Marketing data analytics and customer segmentation experience.
* Understanding of all marketing disciplines including; digital marketing, customer data and customer segmentation modelling, CRM management and SAP BusinessObjects knowledge
* Results driven, customer and business focused with strong analytical and numerical skills.
* Experience in B2B & B2C data analytics and segmentation.
* Strong database skills, Advanced Microsoft Excel experience is essential.
* Proven track record of delivering under cost and to deadlines.
If you’re ready to make a difference with your analytical skills in an exciting new role then apply today. We’d love to tell you more and share our story with you.