5 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Operational Compliance team.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
- You will provide the overall strategic leadership of the team
- Manage and interact with senior management across the business, with your team and stakeholders.
- An adaptable leader, a confident and influential communicator
- You will assist and coach marketing teams on how to legal marketing guidance available on Sky’s Marketing Guidance Hub
- You will ensure business compliance with Sky’s Direct Marketing Policy, making sure that marketing journeys comply with consent capture principles.
- You will handle operational marketing complaints notified to Sky by the Advertising Standards Authority, Trading Standards or other regulators.
- Educated to Higher education level
- Experience of the TVMedia industry (OTT and Dish)
- Telecoms or ISP Industry experience
- Knowledge of mass market consumer facing industry
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- IT Literate, knowledge in MS Office applications
- Strong Problem solving and influencing skills
- You will have strong strategic, analytical and operational skills to drive and maintain Sky’s compliance record and continuously improve efficiency.
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better