7 months ago
Senior Marketing Executive
* Senior Marketing Executive
* Saga Travel & Holidays Ltd
* 28/02/2018 22:59
Job Description Summary
* Reporting to the Product Marketing Manager, the Senior Customer Acquisition Executive is responsible for driving Titan’s customer acquisition programme through all channels, including but not limited to PPC, SEO and traditional ‘above the line’ media campaigns (print advertising, inserts etc.).
Highly focused on delivering measurable ROI, the individual is required to have a thorough understanding of both digital and traditional advertising models, and will manage an annual budget of around £1.5m.
The individual will be responsible for delivering Titan’s budgeted volume of quality new enquirers and will ensure that Titan’s customer acquisition spend is optimised across all channels.
* o Plan and execute Titan’s customer acquisition strategy, to maximise ROI across all of our acquisition channels:
• Digital: work with Titan’s internal marketing teams and agency partners to:
Recommend appropriate budgets and maximise return on PPC spend
Recommend appropriate budgets and maximise return on SEO spend
Build robust ROI models which allow us to make the most effective spend decisions
Manage all aspects of our ongoing organic search activity, including content production and link building
Oversee the creative strategy for all digital advertising (PPC, Display etc.)
Provide regular reporting on the effectiveness of all customer acquisition activity, including forecasting, tracking and identification of further investment opportunities
• Offline: work with Titan’s internal marketing teams and agency partners to:
Plan and execute Titan’s traditional above the line media activity
Recommend appropriate budgets, channels and campaigns to generate maximum ROI
Proactively work with the wider business to ensure that Titan’s commercial/product messages are adequately reflected in our external media communications
o Working with the Product Marketing and Creative Marketing managers, own the creative concept for Titan’s print advertising campaign and work with the marketing/production teams to supply high quality creative on time to the titles