Marketing Manager – up to £45,000 p/a – Oxford/London
Extrinsica Global are looking for a talented Marketing Manager to positively promote the Company whilst developing and implementing innovative marketing campaigns and strategies to generate new business leads into the sales pipeline through digital media.
If you are passionate about technology and have experience working in a digital marketing team, then this could be the role for you! The Marketing Manager should be interested in people who understand the value of managed cloud solutions can bring to businesses. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a leading cloud company that is at the forefront of delivering business outcomes through cloud solutions in Microsoft hyperscale cloud, then get in touch.
Key responsibilities include:
- Brand development and management, raising the company profile through marketing activity: social media marketing, web site content and content management, SEO, Blog post production, case study production and print material production
- Working with senior staff to enact the company strategy through marketing activities, implementing digital strategies, including social media, web site, case studies, blog posts and thought leadership material
- Strategic marketing and customer insight planning; ensuring the delivery of online and offline plans on time and to budget, evaluating campaign performance and ROI and business reporting
Extrinsica Global have been delivering complex end-to-end cloud solutions for companies with some of the most challenging requirements on a global basis since 2005, from design and build through to full-service management and support. Extrinsica Global’s flagship ‘IT as a Service’ offering is transforming the way businesses consume IT through financial efficiency, work force mobility and improved business processes.
Extrinsica Global enable their customers to transform their business, by seamlessly moving them to the cloud, enabling rapid innovation to develop new business/market opportunities.
The benefits of this role after successfully passing the probationary period of six months includes:
- Base salary: Up to £45,000 per annum based on experience, with a bonus scheme related to performance in appointment
- Personal Pension Scheme – Extrinsica Global contributes 3% of pre-tax salary to pension scheme.
- Private Health Care insurance, Death in Service insurance (non-P11d benefit in kind), and Critical Illness insurance (P11d benefit in kind)
The key skills and qualities of a Marketing Manager:
- A graduate with at least 3-4 years of professional work experience in a digital marketing role, or at least 5 years of professional experience in a digital marketing role without a degree with equivalent professional qualifications.
- A good communicator, both verbal and written English, who can build relationships with relevant individuals both at Extrinsica Global and with our global vendor partners such as Microsoft.
- Attitude – if you’re not full of energy, enthusiasm and a desire to succeed in a challenging environment, there’s no need to apply.
- Enterprising – you will have the natural inclination to find new ways of doing things and have the initiative to propose your ideas within a team that is collectively striving for continuous improvement.
- Collaboration – you can work in a team of bright, high performing individuals with strong personalities.
- Any other relevant professional qualifications are desirable.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.