Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
Job Type: Permanent, (Full-time - 37.5 hours)
Working Hours: from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there's flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
About the Role:
The Company is an independent digital marketing agency with offices in London, New York, Sydney and Shrewsbury. They were founded in 2011 and are now one of Google's fastest growing and highest performing digital agencies. The client portfolio includes Regus, Interflora, DKNY, Hiscox and Moss Bros amongst many others.
They are looking for a highly driven, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about and has a strong interest in marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, results-driven, strive for success and have a desire to question and improve everything. A hard working, get stuck in attitude is key for this role.
The Senior Marketing Executive will work closely with the Head of Marketing and wider team to develop and deliver successful marketing campaigns to drive demand for the company's services, as well as building the brand amongst prospects, clients, employees, and other key influencers.
- Ensuring all website content is relevant and up-to-date; working with internal teams to ensure a steady flow of blogs and other content for the website
- Managing the email and telemarketing process for the Company, including working with the business development team to identify target segments, building relevant lists, drafting email content, sending campaigns and tracking success and optimising accordingly
- Supporting with the internal coordination of case study and award entry content; drafting case studies for all distribution channels (website, pitch presentations, award entries, email marketing etc.), coordination of award attendance as necessary
- Working with internal teams to run PPC activity to drive website and phone enquiries for company's services; working with internal SEO strategist and network to run SEO strategy
- Managing the company's social media channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook; testing paid social advertising and reporting on the results
- Repurposing content for use on external sites across all markets; building relationships with key industry publications; ensuring all third-party listings are relevant and up-to-date
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with the development of strategies and tactics to drive leads and build brand awareness
- Owning the marketing tactics outlined above from ideation to execution
- Reporting on all marketing activity, including tracking costs and calculating ROI of specific initiatives
- Building strategic relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Taking a proactive approach and coming up with new ideas on a regular basis; taking a test and learn approach to drive continual optimisation
- Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and working closely with all members of the marketing team to deliver against team objectives
Required knowledge/skills and experience:
- BA/BSc degree in marketing or another related field
- 2-3 years of marketing experience, ideally in B2B services
- Knowledge of and interest in digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and numerate, comfortable working with numbers and reporting on results
- Proven experience of running marketing campaigns from end to end - from defining the target audience to reporting on the results
- Knowledge and experience of key marketing tools, such as content management systems (WordPress), marketing automation software (HubSpot, MailChimp), and social media management tools (Hootsuite)
- Knowledge of social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Share options following six months of employment
- Enhanced maternity / paternity
Please click the APPLY now button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Supervisor, Public Relations Officer, Media Strategy Executive, Marketing Team Leader, Marketing Manager, Marketing Coordinator, Social Media Strategies Associate, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, B2B Marketing, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Marketing Analyst, B2B Marketing Executive, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Manager may also be considered for this role.