8 months ago
Leeds Building Society is looking for a Senior B2B Marketing Executive to join our Marketing Department. You will be based at our Head Office in the heart of Leeds city centre.
About the role
The Senior B2B Marketing Executive will effectively design and deliver the Society's B2B marketing actions to mortgage intermediaries and key partners. You will develop and execute marketing campaigns that use all appropriate channels in order to meet specified business requirements focused on a B2B audience. This includes managing marketing actions on time and to budget and making recommendations for optimisation of campaigns. You will build positive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure campaign effectiveness is maximised.
What we're looking for
* Significant practical marketing experience
* Excellent communicator (verbal & written) who excels at building mutually beneficial relationships
* Very organised, with good attention to detail.
* Experience of planning, executing and evaluating marketing campaigns.
* Experience of managing day to day third party relationships
Desirable Skills & Experience
* CIM/IDM qualified
* Financial services experience
* Knowledge of marketing analytics
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
* Annual salary & performance related bonus
* 26 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
* Pension scheme & Life Assurance
* Annual volunteering day & long service awards
* Bus & train travel ticket loans & a Cycle Flex Scheme
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and have the home they want. Our mission is to become Britain's most successful building society, and our colleagues are a really important part of our success.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.