6 months ago
Leeds Building Society is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive – B2C to join our Marketing Department. You will be based at our Head Office in the heart of Leeds city centre.
About the role
The Senior Marketing Executive - B2C will plan, develop and implement new member campaigns across online and offline channels to deliver the overall acquisition channel plans and drive an effective return on investment. You will be responsible for planning, project-managing and executing integrated B2C acquisition campaigns to meet specified business goals. Channels include aggregator, PPC, display, affiliate, content outreach, press, branch and radio.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
* Significant experience of planning and delivering fast paced B2C multi-channel marketing campaigns
* Experience with managing digital media campaigns, namely paid search and programmatic. Aggregator experience also desirable
* Experience with integrated multi-channel campaigns across, both online and offline channels
* First-hand experience in using Google Analytics and other similar tools
* Can demonstrate a customer insight led approach to deliver best in class creative for all customer communications
* Managing multiple stakeholders and agency relationships
* Budget and deadline management
Desirable Skills & Experience
* CIM/IDM qualified
* Financial services experience
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
* Annual salary & performance related bonus
* 26 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
* Pension scheme & Life Assurance
* Annual volunteering day & long service awards
* Childcare voucher scheme & Health Shield cash plan
* Recommend a friend scheme & Childcare voucher scheme
* Bus & train travel ticket loans & a Cycle Flex Scheme
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home. We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.