Senior Marketing Executive - CRM
£32,000 - £37,000 per annum plus benefits
Middlesex/Greater London, South West London area
**PLEASE NOTE - applicants need be able to reasonably commute to this area**
Are you a passionate pet enthusiast with experience of direct to consumer marketing experience? Would you like to join an organisation that will not only speak to your passion for animal care but nurture your B2C marketing career?
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Executive with well-rounded B2C marketing experience to help a leading pet insurance brand them to drive commercial outcomes in partnership with vets, owners and breeders.
As a key member of the Customer Relationship Marketing Team, you will drive the customer acquisition programme to pet owner prospects, planning and delivering digital and offline acquisition campaigns, and will have the ability to pull and interpret data to identify improvements to direct marketing strategy.
About the role:
- Multi-channel direct marketing planning and execution - SMS, email marketing and outbound calling.
- Supporting a more junior marketing executive team member.
- Day to day management of the CRM agency, planning a customer contact strategy across owned campaigns, optimising campaign performance.
- Regular collaboration with CRM data team, planning, delivering and measuring campaign performance.
- Leveraging segmentation, channel and pet targeting strategies to support campaign
- Close collaboration with the sales team to optimise conversion of free/trial cover customers.
- Working cross-functionally with sales, service, IT, compliance and operations teams.
- Leading on owned projects, meetings and communications with key stakeholders.
- Reporting on campaign performance, making recommendations as needed.
- Proven, recent experience of implementing and evaluating direct marketing campaigns.
- B2C and consumer marketing experience - ideally from a related sector with a direct to consumer model.
- Day to day agency management experience.
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams.