6 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Our vision is to create a world class and empowered activation performance marketing group to allow us to win in an increasingly competitive market – Lyssa McGowan, Chief Commercial Officer, Sky
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Successfully develop multiple 360 marketing campaigns and activity which support the strategy and delivers against targets
- Translate and drive customer insight into actionable opportunities
- Understand campaign KPIs and provide regular performance reporting
- Own the KPIs for your campaign and be able to make quick decisions and act at pace to meet targets
- Ensure campaign efficiencies using tools such as econometrics are used in campaign planning & evaluation
- Own and understand what media channels are effective for your audience and interrogate plans and strategy
- Use previous learnings and make recommendations for media and marketing budgets
- An energetic self-starter with a can-do attitude and growth mind-set
- Comfortable with meeting the challenges of tight deadlines and prioritising workload of team
- Happy to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Capable of working and producing results with minimum supervision
- Takes ownership and responsibility for all aspects of marketing activity
- Strong communicator with good verbal, written and presentation skills - internal & external relationships are key
- Previous experience in marketing and agency management essential
- Previous experience of managing and developing direct reports is preferable
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about