3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Entertainment Marketing Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Develop and deliver best in class, highly effective TTL media strategies and creative campaigns that deliver on overall platform and brand KPI’s
- Leadership through the milestone process for key campaigns (MSB–MSD), delivering strong stakeholder management as well as leading the team through the campaign delivery process
- Inspiring our agencies to innovate and deliver outstanding work, driving forward our innovation credentials
- Collaboration with Commissioners, studios and production companies to deliver truly integrated campaigns for Sky Kids, Ultimate On Demand and Sky channel content across all of our communications
- Working with Strategy teams to commission insight to inform strategic direction and improve performance of our communications over time by ing learnings
- Pro-active identification of opportunities across the business to drive engagement with Sky content in line with the overarching product and show KPI’s
- Brand guardianship of Sky Kids and Ultimate On Demand, working closely with Netflix and Sky content, propositions and commercial teams to ensure that the positioning, personality and tone of voice is reflected clearly across all consumer touch points
- Build positive relationships with our key external partners including the studios, production companies and talent
- A real passion for and in depth knowledge of TV, film or subscription products
- Experience managing the end to end strategy and campaign cycle for products or TV shows
- Experience of delivering large-scale TTL campaigns, agency management and ability to demonstrate sharp creative evaluation
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering creative and effective media plans
- Strategic and creative thinking with the ability to use market data and customer insight
- Experience in influencing and delivering against KPI’s
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple high profile projects at once
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills at all levels
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about