7 months ago
Senior Marketing Manager - BT Broadband
BT Consumer - London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
BT Broadband is the backbone of our business, and in a ferociously competitive market we always need to be one step ahead of the game. This means thinking big but with all the disruptive attitude of a start-up, ensuring BT Broadband is top of the list for prospects when they come to switching providers.
If you want to work on game changing, high-profile campaigns, this is the place to do it. Your work will make a difference in supporting our growth, helping us win customers by developing & driving through new initiatives whilst working with some of the country’s best agencies and top talent.
What you'll be doing
Sitting within the energetic & dynamic TV, Sport and Broadband marketing team, this role will help take our Broadband acquisition strategy to the next level.
* Proactively identifying, developing and delivering new acquisition opportunities to drive broadband consideration and sales.
* Working with the Commercial team to co-own and lead the development of new propositions ensuring they are routed in customer insight.
* Driving new channel and media innovations, testing & delivering new platforms to reach new audiences.
* Selling in new initiatives to senior management and ensuring the business is fully aligned behind marketing plans, including full integration with the sales channels to maximise campaign effectiveness.
* Delivering through-the-line campaigns with our agency partners, defining campaign strategy and managing the creative output, you will be accountable for campaign quality and effectiveness.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Proactive, entrepreneurial & dynamic with a successful track-record for driving the agenda on new initiatives.
* Able to take a step back and see the bigger picture, spotting new opportunities that are aligned to the wider strategic vision.
* Creativity with a passion for putting the customer at the heart of idea and marketing.
* The ability to use research and insight to develop winning strategies and best in class campaigns.
* Commercially astute with strong understanding of key business drivers and ability to work along-side the Commercial team on business cases and trading performance.
* Ability to galvanise people across the business and work collaboratively to an aligned end goal.
* Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to influence upwards and sell your vision into senior stakeholders.
* Managing multiple priorities simultaneously while also having a strong attention to detail.
Why choose us?
We’re not looking for ordinary here, we’re looking for the extraordinary. Someone whose passion is infectious, and who will originate ideas and break down doors to deliver them, is what will make you truly stand out.
Doing that that takes energy, creativity curiosity, drive and initiative. It takes people who make things happen and don’t settle for second-best. Does that sound like you? If the answer is “yes”, come and help revolutionise things for our customers.
There’s never been a better time to join a team that sits right at the heart of BT with big ambitions.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.