7 months ago
Senior Marketing Manager
Job Number: 19823
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
The “Customer Go-to-Market Planning” team sits at the heart of Dixons Carphone’s ambition to help everyone enjoy amazing technology and make everyday better than ever.
We’re looking for a smart, engaged and passionate marketing expert who can lead our Services go to market function across all business channels and across one business. A confident, influential marketer who, through a supportive and collaborative approach, is willing to own, develop and maximise the impact of our Consumer Finance marketing activities in order to drive our ambitious customer acquisition and 3 year plan growth objectives.
* Define the key objectives and strategies for GTM to achieve the company’s Services business goals.
* Manage senior stakeholders to ensure alignment and secure support for plans
* Ownership & development of the Services 3YR marketing strategy & plan
* Orchestrate GTM plans cross functionally within CCO, Commercial & other business areas, influencing key stakeholders, based on customer insight, data analytics and market analysis.
* Ensure the GTM plans meet the needs of the customer, are targeted, personalised and relevant to our different customer segments.
* Effect change across the business to ensure 3Yr Plans are fully implemented and executed smoothly.
* Responsibility for the activation of the GTM plans supporting short-term quarterly revenue goals of the business, medium term and longer term strategic targets.
* Make a step change in the way we carry out our marketing activities, bringing more automation and efficiency into our campaigns, utilising the skills and expertise across the organisation.
* Regularly review progress of activities against agreed metrics and present/share results with key senior stakeholders.
* Be the external GTM face for the business working with our key suppliers to unlock opportunities to grow the business.
* A Services champion within the business, a leader / Coach and mentor to develop capabilities within the team.
* An experienced marketing professional with a track record of creating best in class campaigns and knowledge of business performance marketing.
* Substantial experience of planning and executing complex multi-channel strategies using both digital and traditional marketing.
* A strategic thinker, who asks the hard questions, tracks results, and strives to achieve business goals.
* An innovative and creative marketer with experience of producing engaging and insightful content across multiple channels.
* Able to take strategic business aims, develop into actionable plans and sell into stakeholders of all levels, both internally and externally.
* A strong understanding of techniques for customer acquisition as well as how data and analytics can be used to improve marketing outcomes.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.