about 1 year ago
This is a Fixed Term Contract role to cover a maternity leave.
The role can be based in either London, Luxembourg or Munich.
Amazon Handmade is seeking a creative, customer obsessed and driven Marketing Manager, EU Handmade to join our team based in London office to support significant Amazon Handmade growth in the Europe.
Handmade is a new marketplace only store featuring genuinely handmade items, crafted and sold directly from Artisans across all five European marketplaces.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for making and executing marketing plans across the EU, driving internal and external traffic to our products, architecting customer journeys that draw consumers through our purchase and Artisan recruiting funnels, also closely working with global Handmade Marketing team based in Seattle.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will have a proven track record for leading successful marketing programs across multiple touch points. As a Marketing Manager, EU Handmade, your key responsibilities will include the following:
· Oversee the EU marketing strategy, site merchandising and creative functions.
· Oversee the execution of integrated seasonal strategies across multiple marketing channels to achieve seasonal business and brand objectives.
· Manage external and cross functional resources to deliver a truly differentiated great customer experience and provide authoritative, compelling content.
· Partner with the PR team and outside agency to drive effective PR efforts on behalf of Handmade Artisans and Customers
· Drive a customer acquisition and retention plan including strategies to test and learn optimal ways to drive qualified traffic and increase customer lifetime value. Define the Consumer and Artisans marketing plan; establish the optimal marketing mix; and report marketing results to leadership.
· Obtain unique insights into European Customers and Artisans and incorporate into global Handmade marketing strategy/plan.
· Work both at the planning level by generating bold and innovative ideas for growth and at the tactical level by helping to manage campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data and solving problems. Draft and localize marketing collateral and advertising creative for various digital channels, with a particular focus on digital assets and social media content marketing.
· Own traffic metrics, and its recurring weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting. Build key metrics.
· Work closely with global Handmade Marketing team lead in Seattle and align the strategy, planning and activities.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or relevant field of study.
· Demonstrated experience in marketing, digital marketing, media planning
· Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
· Extreme attention to detail, relentlessly high standards and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments.
· Analytic skills, including strong ability to identify and solve highly ambiguous problems.
· Communications and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust up, down, and across the company.
· Exceptional time-management skills
· Master's degree
· Experience Managing Advertising/Vendor Agency
· Experience with Influencers
· Experience with internet business experience, retailing or technology management.
· Fluency in German, French, Italian or Spanish