about 1 year ago
Job ID – 589421
Locations Available – London
Salary – Competitive Package + Benefits
Posting Date – 19 March 2018 Closing Date – 19 April 2018
The Amazon Fire Tablet team is looking for a strategic, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Marketing Manager to grow the EU business. The role will be based in London and will help drive new consumer initiatives for our leading product; the Fire Kids Edition Tablet (KET).
Amazon’s Fire Kids Edition Tablet brings together books, games, educational apps, movies and TV shows that kids and parents love. Our best-in-class parental controls and age-appropriate content provide peace of mind for parents. We have gained critical acclaim and numerous awards including Best Tablet by LovedbyParents and Best Travel Product from Junior Design Awards. Working for the Amazon Device team offers a creative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment at the center of Amazon’s innovation for kids.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in online marketing, brand building, project management, and performance analysis for a business or category. The role requires significant collaboration with senior leaders within the EU and US businesses, as well as with global engineering and software teams. The successful candidate will draw upon extremely strong analytical skills to continually analyse the business and its inputs, find insights, and assemble effective programs and strategies based on those insights.
As the Snr Marketing Manager for Fire Kids Edition Tablet, you will:
· Support new product launches, acting as the product evangelist for Fire Kids Edition across the Amazon EU marketplaces.
· Build and execute the full year sales and marketing plan, outlining the strategic direction of the business and identifying opportunities for delivering profitable growth
· Advocate on behalf of Fire Kids Edition customers in Europe, identifying opportunities to improve CX and writing business requirements for product development.
· Manage program budgets, and produce and execute marketing plans, offers, and promotions.
· Track performance against full year goals, deep diving into web analytics and KPIs (sales, traffic, spend, conversion, engagement, etc.).
· Identify and drive program improvements and opportunities to improve ROI and efficiency while maximizing device sales opportunities.
· Develop and manage new and existing partnerships, working with various Amazon commercial teams to evaluate incremental or cooperative opportunities.
· Several years of relevant work experience in e-commerce/retail consumer marketing, marketing communications or product marketing management. Experience in digital/high-technology consumer companies/products is considered a plus.
· A bachelor's degree is required. MBA considered a plus.
· Fluency in English required; German is considered a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills
· Demonstrated success formulating data-driven decisions that lead to results. Backing up assumptions and product feature concepts with hard data.
· Proven ability to manage large numbers of initiatives and competing priorities delivering against both short term tactical and long-term goals.
· Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects across functional teams (product management, marketing, creative, legal and merchandizing).
· Be comfortable in getting hands dirty to get things done with proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
· Demonstrate sound business judgment and significant experience in successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
· Strong leader with excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills and proven ability to work successfully with and influence all levels across Amazon.
· Experience working with SQL and Excel.
We are looking for a candidate with an MBA degree