4 months ago
Does working for Amazon’s ultra-fast delivery business in the UK excite you? Do you want to be part of Amazon's growing online grocery proposition? Do you have a record of delighting customers and driving growth through clever channel marketing, imaginative campaigns and collaborative partnerships?
If so, AmazonFresh and Prime Now would like to hear from you.
AmazonFresh and Prime Now are looking for a talented and experienced Marketing Manager with strong creative, analytical, and communication skills to join our marketing team. The person in this role will help drive customer marketing in Fresh and Prime Now, increasing engagement with the programme and driving brand awareness, consideration and customer retention.
Your work will have a direct impact on the growth or AmazonFresh and Prime Now. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This role requires an individual with both creative and analytical abilities who operates independently and works across functional boundaries. We are looking for someone to develop a healthy obsession with understanding our customer and providing services that meet their needs. This person must also enjoy being a creative contributor and thrive in working in a start-up environment.
· Plan, coordinate and execute innovative marketing initiatives to drive orders and member engagement.
· Create an experience that makes shopping both easy and fun for customers while also meeting business goals.
· Use data to make recommendations that will improve shopping experience, or optimise campaigns.
· Develop targeting strategies and promotions that will improve marketing performance.
· Drive site improvements to completion by coordinating with project managers, web developers, engineers, and designers.
· Write strong Amazon-approved campaign copy that is appealing to customers.
· Work with design and copywriting partners to develop and uphold our brand guidelines.
· 5+ years of marketing, or site merchandising experience, preferably online
· Experience with driving customer engagement through multi-channel campaigns in a retail environment
· Experience interpreting and communicating analytics
· Proficiency with XML and Excel
· Bachelor’s degree
· Demonstrated success planning and executing innovative and targeted marketing programs
· Customer obsession
· Analytical background with ability to use data to drive decision making
· Extreme attention to detail, relentlessly high standards and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
· Strong marketing copywriting skills
· Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
· Communications and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust up, down, and across the company.