3 months ago
Reuters is the world’s largest international multimedia news provider and reaches over a billion people every day. With 2,500 journalists in nearly 200 locations around the globe, we deliver unparalleled international and national news coverage with speed, impartiality and insight to the most influential media and corporate brands. At Reuters, we are constantly innovating our products and services to meet the needs of our customers. Since 1850, we have experimented, invented, and created content and news solutions to meet the ever-changing needs of customers in the digital age. Serving broadcasters, publishers and corporates, we provide award-winning coverage across a variety of topics, including business, finance, politics, sports, entertainment, technology, health, environment, and much more.
Reuters News Agency is seeking a results orientated Senior Manager, Global Marketing Campaigns - to drive the implementation of our high-growth B2B marketing strategy across the EMEA, APAC & AMERS regions. With a focus on demand generation, this role will identify and create high-impact and highly targeted campaigns in order to achieve aggressive revenue targets.
Reporting into the Global Head of Marketing, this position Manager will take full ownership of marketing activity within the region, utilizing both digital and offline channels to generate and nurture leads through the funnel.
The position requires a highly analytical thinker with solid organizational skills, who is confident in writing copy and possesses a good understanding of digital marketing techniques. An entrepreneurial approach, as well as the ability to operate remotely within an international organization, are critical to success.
* Develop a quarterly plan, with multiple campaigns running simultaneously, allocating budget in order to generate ROI and achieve the region’s revenue targets
* Analyse existing customer data to identify cross-sell opportunities within the region
* Keep a close eye on industry trends, identifying opportunities to target new customers and markets with our products and services
* Develop campaign messaging and creative assets to achieve various marketing KPIs
* Work closely with the digital marketing team members to execute campaigns and gain insights on performance to optimise and deliver greater results
* Deliver in-depth campaign performance analysis, demonstrating lead conversion, ROI against an allocated marketing budget and evaluation against KPIs
* Manage and liaise with an array of suppliers, including translation agencies, designers and industry organisations
* Collaborate with industry organizations to support their initiatives which may include event management
* Partner with the Regional Sales Leaders and Account Managers to ensure Marketing & Sales alignment
* Represent the marketing team in a range of cross-BU initiatives, including partnering with the Product Department for the Reuters Connect platform
* Ability to “self-start” and “lead from within” by enlisting the support of colleagues at all levels of the organization, seeing projects through from start to completion, and socializing results and requirements across Reuters
* A creative and entrepreneurial approach to marketing; the ability to think beyond today’s trends to effectively market our suite of products to a new customer base
* Commitment to a consistent practice of “test and learn” and continuous improvement, while leveraging emergent trends
* A dual-minded approach: highly creative and entrepreneurial but also process-driven, and rely heavily on data to make decisions
* Strong knowledge of best practices in B2B lead generation across the full range of digital marketing channels, including content marketing, affiliate partnerships, email, social media, virtual events/webinars, pay-for-performance ads, SEO and SEM
* Superior organizational, written, oral, project management and quantitative skills
* Comfortable working in a truly global and dynamic environment, juggling multiple priorities, interacting with people at all levels of the organization and across multiple functions and geographies
* Extensive experience in marketing or campaign management, ideally in a B2B capacity
* Past experience developing and executing marketing campaigns, which have successfully generated ROI – essential
* Excellent English writing skills with a portfolio to demonstrate ability – essential
* Bachelors (or equivalent) with a concentration in Marketing – strongly preferred
* Proficiency with Adobe C-Suite, Salesforce and Eloqua/Marketo – advantageous
* MBA or other advanced degree in Marketing – advantageous
* Other languages – preferred but not essential
* Experience in the news/media industries – preferred but not essential
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.