3 months ago
Amazon’s Prime Video is an on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch. From popular Amazon Originals such as Jack Ryan, Hanna, The Grand Tour, American Gods and the Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, to our recent live sports offering including 37 ATP tennis tournaments, the US Open as well as a range of up-coming Premier League games exclusively for Prime Customers. Beyond this, Prime Video offers our members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu, plus hundreds of thousands of titles to watch with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team work in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
The marketing team is looking for a highly motivated, innovative and performance-oriented Senior Marketing Manager to help grow our Channels business in Germany.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and have proven experience planning and executing large marketing campaigns across big cross-functional teams. They will be adept in negotiating with key business partners and global teams to gain alignment on marketing plans, and ultimately manage all aspects of the project execution. A self-starter who is able to prioritize and deliver on deadlines with minimal supervision, this person will have the ability to persuade and influence others, with a track record of driving results.
· Large scale campaign strategy and planning from title conception to launch
· Creative development and delivery of marketing assets across Amazon owned platforms as well as ATL paid media channels
· POC for show specific marketing partnerships and integration beyond the core business
· Manage blocking issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and meet committed delivery timelines
· Overall stakeholder management - document and present strategies and provide periodic updates to internal and external audiences
· Post campaign analysis and reporting
For this role we require:
· Excellent project management skills
· Experience developing and executing high-performing marketing campaigns on time and within budget
· Experience working with large cross-functional teams and external partners, including creative agencies and production
· Ability to think strategically and operationally, delivering the day to day while defining and leading future direction
· Highly analytical thinker, passionate about the value of quantitative data and compelled to find insight in it
· Excellent communicator both verbally and written (German and English) with an ability to communicate at all levels in the organization and build strong relationships
· Team-oriented with strong interpersonal skills
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Relentlessly high standards with impeccable attention to detail
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Experience in the entertainment (Film/TV) industry
· A good understanding of digital products and interactive entertainment
· Experience in multi-territory campaign management
· Advanced Excel capabilities
Please submit your application in English.
This role is based in London
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.