3 months ago
Salary: £Competitive + bonuses + stock
We're looking for smart, proactive people to help grow our business. As Hardlines Category Marketing Manager, you'll help drive growth and deliver a best-in-class customer experience in Hardlines.
You’ll be a marketing and merchandising expert, contributing to the management of product information, promotions and merchandising across a large number of categories; a marketing specialist, identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience on Amazon; an operational whizz, managing marketing tasks efficiently; you'll have the analytical expertise to plan for and measure success; and the ability to find scalable solutions and automation opportunities to drive a high standard of the customer experience across categories.
Your work will include generating new ideas to improve the customer experience across categories, generating automation ideas, identifying ways to scale marketing actions across categories as well as on analyzing data, implementing new widgets, improving catalog quality, and solving problems promptly).
To achieve success in this role you will have a mix of marketing, merchandising, analytical, relationship management and organisational skills. You’ll also be comfortable picking up new technologies.
This role reports into the Head of Marketing for Hardlines. Hardlines Marketing offers fulfilling roles that enable people to build deep knowledge within a challenging but supportive team that aims to attract, grow and retain the very best talent in the industry.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
· Experience in merchandising campaigns and handling multiple projects at once.
· Strong analytical and data-mining aptitude, coupled with advanced Microsoft Excel skills and basic knowledge of HTML and XML.
· Proven bias for action and ability to prioritize and learn quickly.
· Great communication, organizational and stakeholder management skills.
· Marketing skills and commercial know-ho.
· High computer literacy, with ability to learn new tools and systems quickly.
· Demonstrable ability to think on your feet and make smart decisions.
· Previous experience in database management tools (Access, SQL) will be an advantage.
· Experience in the e-commerce industry is a benefit.