3 months ago
Senior Marketing Manager - IoT
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
This role offers you one of the most exciting opportunities in the Enterprise marketing team. You will take our new and innovative Internet of Things (IoT) portfolio to develop an extensive marketing strategy to meet growth revenue and profitability targets, launch a brand new proposition and establish BT in the IoT market.
You will be responsible for defining, planning and delivering a broad range of marketing activities including (but not limited to) internal and external comms & engagement, events, public/industry relations, insights and performance analysis. You will be working closely with the wider BT Enterprise teams and supported by the rest of the marketing team and strategic agencies/partners to launch this exciting proposition and establish BT as a leader in Digital Transformation.
What you'll be doing
* Work with senior marketing and commercial colleagues to define and deliver the marketing strategy, campaigns and plans to launch and establish BT in the IoT market and generate customer awareness, demand and sales
* Own and drive all marketing activity across digital and external communication channels
* Meet commercial strategic objectives and KPIs and deliver accurate and timely reporting
* Develop test and learn activities to optimise performance across activities
* Ensure accurate representation of the requirements for marketing from key stakeholders to ensure integrated planning, revenue, budget and target market deliverables
* Build effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders such as strategic partners and agencies
* Develop and optimise customer segmentation and targeting strategy
* Responsible for the legal and regulatory compliance of campaign materials
* Work closely with other Senior Marketing Managers in Enterprise and wider stakeholders to ensure cohesive approach across all customer relevant product/proposition segments
* Support commercial/proposition teams in delivering a best in class customer experience and build relevant marketing programmes to support
* Day to day management of the IoT marketing manager, providing support in navigating the key delivery teams such as Brand, PR, Events and operational sales teams across the wider organisation
* Seek new opportunities to grow, develop and evolve the marketing plans and deliverables
* Maximise the budget to ensure optimum use of spend against targets
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Marketing qualification preferable but not essential
* Marketing experience/acumen essential (B2B preferably)
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills with internal and external audiences
* Planning – delivery and management of a plan of activity to support deliverables
* Understanding/knowledge of the IoT and Connectivity industry is an advantage
* Commercially aware and focused, able to report and interpret overall commercial performance against targets and understanding of marketing attribution
* Campaigns – creation and execution to achieve a minimum of industry standards/KPIs
* Copy and creativity – ability to provide excellent materials which are clear, concise and compelling
Why choose us?
BT’s Enterprise division is committed to bringing innovation and transformation to our market, delivering for our customers, contributing to the communities we work in and generating profitable revenue growth for BT. Enterprise is made up of BT Business & Public Sector, Wholesale & Ventures businesses
Once you join us at BT, you’ll open the door to endless opportunities. Not only will you be joining an ambitious organisation with a welcoming and collaborative culture, but you’ll also receive world class training and development. We will motivate you to perform at your very best, help you deliver against your goals and develop your career.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.