3 months ago
Amazon’s Prime Video is an on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch. From popular Amazon Originals such as Jack Ryan, Hanna, The Grand Tour, American Gods and the Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, to our recent live sports offering including 37 ATP tennis tournaments, the US Open as well as a range of up-coming Premier League games exclusively for Prime Customers. Beyond this, Prime Video offers our members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu, plus hundreds of thousands of titles to watch with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team work in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
We’re seeking an innovative and results-oriented Marketing, Product or Program Manager to build and develop our Paid Search & Associates (Affiliates) channels in multiple EU territories with a focus on Prime Video Channels customer acquisition and engagement. Successful candidates will have excellent analytical skills and a track record of delivering results, innovation and simplification in a fast paced, demanding environment. As well as obsessing about the detail and complexity of Paid Search, you will have excellent communication skills and be able to influence at the highest level.
You'll be part of a growing performance marketing team responsible for acquiring highly engaged Channels customers across Europe - and creating awareness for and engagement with Prime Video Channels' premium Sports, TV, Movies and Reality content. As well as exceeding in your daily role you will enjoy getting stuck into the wider team effort to contribute at scale to the critical strategic goals of Amazon Prime and Prime Video.
· Create and build on innovative marketing programs that drive customer acquisition and engagement across multiple EU locales.
· Own forecasting, budgeting and reporting of Paid Search & Associates
· Build and maintain efficient monitoring and reporting processes that get to the bottom of weekly, monthly and long-term trends.
· Write proposals, testing roadmaps and quarterly/monthly performance updates for presentation to senior stakeholders
· Dive deep into Paid Search functionality in order to improve our ability to target, measure, test, optimize and automate our Paid Search ads.
· Work with internal stakeholders and manage external publishers and technology suppliers.
For this role we expect:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Relevant experience in digital marketing or product/program management
· Strong bias for action with ability to prioritise and multi-task
· Resourceful problem-solver with ability to excel in an ambiguous environment
· Advanced analytical and data handling skills with an aptitude for Excel and report building
· Experience working across disciplines and managing projects across wide range of stakeholders, including presentation at a leadership level
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to build strong relationships and influence across all levels of an organization
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Pan-European marketing experience
· Experience in the film / TV / music / telco industry
· Adwords and Bing Ads familiarity
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of belief colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.