4 months ago
Senior Marketing Manager, SME Performance
Enterprise, BT Centre - London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
You will define and implement a robust framework for reporting, analysing and optimising marketing activity across SME segment, for EE and BT. You will oversee budgets and look at ways to optimise across segments for best return on investment. You will work with the commercial and sales team to manage how best meet our commercial targets
What you'll be doing
* Transforming the way we do marketing and implements a continuous improvement programme of our marketing activity.
* Responsible for the marketing effectiveness and optimisation of cross channel contacts and interactions across all targeted CRM Best Next Action and Lifecycle Campaign activity, this is across multiple channels and brands to increase the profitability of the business.
* Working to increase customer engagement, RGU as churn reduction as well as driving in new marketing demand.
* Championing best practise thinking in marketing effectiveness and marketing ROI for the SME budget across EE & BT.
* Responsible for defining a robust and appropriate framework for effectiveness measurement of marketing activities, across multiple channels both online and offline.
* Working with commercial teams and wider marketing teams including marketing reporting and analytics, conducting funnel analysis, cohort reporting.
* Owning the holistic E2E view of marketing activity and work with the wider teams to put in actions to ensure our core KPI’s are met.
* Overseeing the quality of marketing demand and engagement levels and working with other parts of the business to improve sales leads and conversion.
* Applying specialist technical expertise to ensure consistent, successful and rigorous implementation of marketing plans, ensuring alignment to broader business function goals.
* Instigating and leading on transformational marketing projects to deliver on marketing plans and realise growth for BT based on customer insight.
* Sharing knowledge and thought leadership to advance team’s thinking and incorporate best practices into ways of working
* Establishing a marketing network to represent the brand, products and/or services to internal and external stakeholders at various forums (i.e., conferences) and gather insight to inform business function marketing strategy.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Previous experience working in a marketing role – preferably working in B2B marketing
* Proven ability to lead, engage and develop a team
* Experience of managing and influencing multiple internal and external stakeholders
* Experience of working in a commercial, fast moving environment
* Experience of working in the telecommunications industry
* Commercial thinker
* Analytical and data driven
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
* Ability to provide excellent written material which is clear, concise and compelling
* Good creative skills and an innovative thinker, keen to propose and enhance communication practices
* The ablity to work on multiple projects, under pressure and to deadlines
Why choose us?
Our pursuit of progress over the past 180 years has established BT as a strong, successful brand, with huge scale capable of achieving great things. From supporting emergency services, hospitals, banks and keeping economies around the world online, safe and secure, to delivering large scale technology infrastructure like the creation of BT Sport.
Today in this fast changing, always on, digital world our purpose remains true. Yet the market conditions, regulation and competition we face are tougher than ever before. So if you have the drive, optimism and resilience to help propel us forward we’ll offer unrivalled personal development, a wealth of opportunities to learn, experience new things and pursue new careers. If that’s you and what you’re looking for, we’d love you to be part of our future.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.