3 months ago
We’re after someone to join our Member Contact Strategy team as a Senior Marketing Performance Analyst. You’ll be part of Marketing & Engagement, and you’ll work with other teams too, like those who run our website, design our products and services, analyse our data, manage our suppliers and look after our members.
• A Senior Marketing Performance Analyst based in our head offices in Swindon. We will consider applications to be based in our offices in Bournemouth or London
• £30,506 - £44,065 pa based on 35 hours a week.
• We’ve thought about the flexible elements of this role before advertising, so let’s talk flexible working.
• Please send in your application by Tuesday July 23 2019
Why work for us?
We’re a building society founded by ordinary people, our members, who came together to help each other get the most from their money, buy homes and save for their futures. For over 130 years, we’ve supported each other and our communities, and we’ve done the right thing for wider society too.
If you come to work here at Nationwide, you’ll be part of something a bit different. And part of something really quite special.
Our award-winning Marketing & Engagement community covers all sorts of things, from brand and advertising to digital communications, events to social investment, analytics to delivery - and everything in between.
Who we're looking for
We’re not just looking for your experience and skills. We’re also interested in who you are as a person. Why? Because our membership is made up of so many different kinds of people. So we want our employees to be just as diverse, too.
That’s why we want to know all about:
• Your values and what makes you who you are
• How you can make a difference to our members
• Your experience of team work and building towards a shared goal
• Your marketing experience, including awareness of 121 channel communications and their place within the Marketing Mix
• Strong analytical and communications skills including the ability to tell tailored and compelling stories for multiple stakeholder groups
• Your ability to bring people on a journey, making it fun and engaging in your delivery
• Your ability to interpret data from a variety of sources and make recommendations, using analytical skill to spot viable opportunities and act on them
• Being able to proactively create a wide network of senior stakeholders across the business, building and leveraging relationships.
• Demonstrate the understanding you have of financial services, product and market trends and an awareness of the strategic role of marketing in contributing to corporate targets and plans.
What you'll be doing
What you’ll be doing
· Your role and circle of interest will span our full range of media channels both incremental and Last click – Internet Bank, Mobile App, Direct Mail, Email, Mediated prompts, Digital & Social and Outbound Calling
· You will be responsible for surfacing individual campaign insight to help inform our 121-marketing strategy and assist Contact planning teams in making Stop, Continue and Refine decisions, taking into consideration both internal and external market factors to bring to life the story of performance
· As well as providing recommendation you will be expected to look back, understanding the changing trend of our campaign performance and providing explanation and root cause analysis
· This will ladder up to Community reporting where you will be key in delivering Member Contact Strategy updates to Senior Stakeholder groups on overall objective performance against target, including Strategic Planning and Product areas as well as our own Member Contact Strategy Team
· Although storytelling is a key part of the role this will also revolve heavily around data interrogation and pulling out key insights from a range of source to fit into the narrative
· As part of the role you will also be expected to build strong working relationships with third party suppliers and product teams to secure and review wider insight to provide a rounded view of performance