13 days ago
Prime Video Channels is looking for a forward-thinking, analytically minded strategic marketer to join our team. The Senior Marketing Planning Manager will be responsible for planning and implementing marketing strategies that support Prime Video across Europe. The role requires developing a holistic understanding of the business to build a marketing strategy and program that can impact both short & long-term customer and commercial impact.
· Build and manage calendar of content launches across Europe, determining priorities and how to bring new shows to market.
· Provide objective, data-driven marketing recommendations based on an in-depth understanding and analysis of content, customer and environmental information.
· Manage the campaign planning tool which allocates marketing support for our priority campaigns.
· Advocate for new initiatives or process improvements using customer research, hard data, and marketing & business metrics to derive insights and shape recommendations.
· Work with the partner management, content acquisition, finance and marketing departments to determine marketing investment levels and business goals.
· Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
· Ensure appropriate processes, procedures and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget
· Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems, manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production issues
· Consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues, and budget or timing implications
· Proactively recognize cross-functional bottlenecks, challenges and workflow constraints and providing operational solutions
· Bachelor degree or equivalent
· Significant experience working in-house marketing strategy for multi-national companies, working on international expansion
· Experience working in TV & Film, entertainment trends and new digital platforms
· Demonstrated track record of continuous process improvement in marketing and creative operations
· Strong analytical skills, particularly on forecasting and campaign performance measurement
· Experience working with Project Management software to manage the life cycle of a job (e.g. timings, milestones, approvals)
· Detailed knowledge of the workflow within a marketing, production company or digital creative department
· Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams
· Ability to operate autonomously amidst ambiguity, prioritize and meet deadlines
· Expert organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage workload
· Proficiency in Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
· Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to drive toward consensus.
· Exceptional persuasive written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Fluent in video, digital and static formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management and ad trafficking
· Understanding of digital file and folder management systems (e.g. DAM)
· Track record of delivering global projects as a leader of a cross functional team.
· Additional European languages (French, German, Italian, Spanish)
· Experience working with global cross functional teams
Job Posted: 13th of June 2019
Closing Date:11th of July 2019
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.