3 months ago
Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Jack Ryan and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, MR ROBOT and Outlander, and more recently live sport including the US Open tennis from 2018 and Premier League games from 2019. Beyond this content exclusivity, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on...
Amazon Prime Video is looking for a Senior Marketing Operations Manager to join our team. The Senior Marketing Operations Manager will lead a team responsible for streamlining the work of the marketing team by conceiving, purchasing or developing new tools and processes. The role’s success is measured in its ability to reduce man-hours and scale the work of the marketing team across projects and geographies.
· Gain a deep understanding of the marketing workflows to identify needs for automation or streamlining.
· Continuously innovate by identifying new methodologies, processes and tools.
· Work closely with all marketing stakeholders to identify new projects, gather product requirements, organise user testing and encourage adoption of new tools and processes.
· Write clear and concise business cases that enable the purchase or development of key marketing tools.
· Put in place robust measurement methodologies to understand the impact of the new marketing tools and processes on the marketing team’s efficiency.
· Effectively manage internal and external partners to ensure projects are delivered in a cost efficient, timely and robust manner.
· Present project proposals and project outputs to Prime Video EU Senior leadership.
· Seek adoption of new tools and processes across other Prime Video Worldwide Marketing teams.
· Manage one direct report.
For this role we require:
· Significant Experience in a Marketing Operations or Product Management role.
· Capable of managing project schedules and deadlines that run simultaneously.
· Demonstrated success in influencing cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
· Exceptional written, verbal and presentation abilities.
· Advanced Excel Skills.
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Bachelors or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences.
· Experience of managing a team.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.