2 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“We’re looking forward to welcoming someone who also has a passion for turning insight into action and business success, delivering optimised media investment plans” – Gordon Black, Head of Media Strategy and Performance
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Senior Media Performance Manager, you will ensure we constantly evaluate media performance and have a clear outcome led strategy optimising future media investment plans.
- Utilise media response insight and tools to produce, review and advise on media optimisation scenarios
- Ensure robust measurement framework is in place to measure online and offline media performance for both sales and brand KPIs
- Work closely with econometricians in our in-house MMM team and be a key point of liaison between this unit and the media and marketing teams
- Use the insight produced through this collaboration with the econometrics team to review how each media, format, frequency and message is impacting demand and broader business performance
- Explore target audience segmentation and help drive the agenda for media effectiveness by any means across sales and marketing
- Manage a balance scorecard to monitor media performance embracing brand and sales performance collating incremental CPA measures, diminishing returns analysis and share of voice
- Drive creativity and innovation in Sky’s use of media, considering the evolving media landscape. Facilitate the implementation of test and learn, developing a case study bank
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in either a client or agency marketing effectiveness or consumer insight role
- Experience utilising SQL, PythonR desirable though alternative data analysis experience welcome
- Experience working cross functionally and collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and impeccable organisational skills
- Ability to convey complex concepts in a simple way
- Experience and confidence presenting at a senior level
- Enthusiasm to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills as internal & external relationships are key to the role
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about