3 months ago
Don’t just follow digital trends, Help create one.
This role is responsible for acting as a mobile security lead for the Application Security Management program. The Application Security Management team services multiple organizations to scan applications for vulnerabilities and work with application teams to reduce risks within American Express. To support these efforts, the program focuses on developer education, static analysis security testing (SAST), dynamic analysis security testing, (DAST) as well as program governance.
Responsibilities of this position will include but not be limited to the following:
Drive excellence in mobile application security by analyzing industry best practices, trends, and with a deep understanding of mobile development
* Articulate mobile security risks to application teams and senior leadership
* Develop next generation mobile security capabilities with a focus on customer needs
* Lead both onshore and offshore team to balance managing emerging threats with operational tasks related to improving security posture
* Develop and implement continuous service improvements to Application Security Management program
* Works individually and with teams on both structured and unstructured assignments
* May participate as subject matter expert or lead multiple moderately complex initiatives
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* University degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics or proven equivalent experience in related disciplines
* Knowledge of developing trends and emerging standards in mobile apps
* Proven experience in iOS or Android development, preferably in Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, Java for Android, Android SDK, or Android Studio
* Knowledge of mobile application security trends or frameworks is a plus, including OWASP, NIST, PCI, ISO, COBIT, and understanding of common vulnerabilities
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills is a must
* Familiar with the whole software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and - execution models (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
* Good understanding of RESTful APIs and how to connect applications to back-end services using asynchronous network calls
* Experience working with automated testing and quality assurance
* Familiar with Continuous Integration (CI) and its use in testing, building and deploying apps
* Understanding of code versioning using git
* Experience with Swift and/or Functional programming is a plus
* Apps published in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store is a plus
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
A competitive benefits offering designed to support our employees’ total health and wellbeing, including:
Health care scheme
* Defined contribution pension plan
* Dental scheme
* Virtual GP
* Life assurance
* Income protection
* Core holiday allowance with opportunity to buy or sell additional days
* Car Allowance/Company Car Option
* A range of flexible benefits to choose from designed to suit your lifestyle: healthcare plan options, health assessments, critical illness coverage, cycle to work, season ticket loans
* Employee Discount Portal
* Back up childcare/adultcare
* Onsite facilities include; Fitness classes, Health Checks, Digital Health Kiosk, Physiotherapy, Healthy Living Nurse, Wellness Studio, Costa Coffee and subsidised staff restaurant
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team.on firstname.lastname@example.org orfree phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 20, 2018, 6:22:33 AM