11 months ago
We are looking for a Senior Engineer to take a lead role in overseeing the implementation of new packaging design projects and activities required to meet supply chain initiatives across the GB&I network. You’ll provide comprehensive packaging system expertise and have responsibility for delivering innovative solutions and projects.
The role will be based in our Hemel Hempstead office with travel to our sites in Rugby, Leeds and Beckton
* Carry out concept, feasibility and design studies to meet our capex plans
* Prepare comprehensive engineering specifications and technical documentation
* Ensure projects are implemented and delivered from initial conception through to installation, commissioning and final handover
* Manage project profitability, control of capital expenditure
* Responsibility for equipment supplier selection, expediting equipment, commissioning and handover
* Carry out performance audits and testing of plant and equipment
* Compile & issue final documentation and reporting
You will have
* A qualification in Packaging Technology or Design Engineering
* Experience in an FMCG environment
* Experience of leading projects
Britvic is the name behind iconic and market-leading brands such as Robinsons, Pepsi, Fruit Shoot, Tango, Squash’d, J2O, R.Whites, Gatorade, 7UP and Lipton – and we are on a journey to become the most dynamic, creative and trusted soft drinks company in the world. To get there we need to be continually sharpening our competitive edge, maximising value through creative, effective, strategic, passionate and professional Operational teams.
Progress your career:
Britvic is a very exciting and supportive place to be, with award winning brands, a clear vision, personal development and an open and honest culture. We offer a comprehensive package for this position - including a highly competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, enhanced company pension contributions, share save schemes, annual pay reviews, healthcare, vouchers and a whole host of flexible benefits.
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values, and we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.