3 months ago
Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, MR ROBOT and Outlander, and more recently live sport including the US Open tennis from 2018 and Premier League games from 2019. Beyond this content exclusivity, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on...
We’re seeking an innovative and results-oriented Marketing, Product or Program Manager to build and develop our Paid Search channel in multiple EU territories with a focus on Prime customer acquisition and engagement. Successful candidates will have excellent analytical skills and a track record of delivering results, innovation and simplification in a fast paced, demanding environment. As well as obsessing about the detail and complexity of Paid Search, you will have excellent communication skills and be able to influence at the highest level.
You'll be part of a growing performance marketing team responsible for acquiring highly engaged Prime customers across Europe - and creating awareness for and engagement with Amazon's award-winning Prime Original TV shows and movies. As well as exceeding in your daily role you will enjoy getting stuck into the wider team effort to contribute at scale to the critical strategic goals of Amazon Prime and Prime Video.
· Create and build on innovative marketing programs that drive Prime acquisition and engagement across multiple EU locales.
· Own forecasting, budgeting and reporting of Paid Search
· Build and maintain efficient monitoring and reporting processes that get to the bottom of weekly, monthly and long-term trends.
· Write proposals, testing roadmaps and quarterly/monthly performance updates for presentation to senior stakeholders
· Dive deep into Paid Search functionality in order to improve our ability to target, measure, test, optimize and automate our Paid Search ads.
· Work with internal stakeholders and manage external publishers and technology suppliers.
For this role we expect:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Relevant experience in digital marketing or product/program management
· Strong bias for action with ability to prioritise and multi-task
· Resourceful problem-solver with ability to excel in an ambiguous environment
· Advanced analytical and data handling skills with an aptitude for Excel and report building
· Experience working across disciplines and managing projects across wide range of stakeholders, including presentation at a leadership level
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to build strong relationships and influence across all levels of an organization
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Pan-European marketing experience
· Experience in the film / TV / music / telco industry
· Adwords and Bing Ads familiarity
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of belief colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.