9 months ago
At Amazon we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers, helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end we are building a range of advertising products that enhance the customer experience and are integrated with our core eCommerce platform. We have developed products that leverage Amazon’s strength as a world class eCommerce platform and have integrated advertising into the shopping experience from first discovery to purchase. The future of our business is compelling and we are focused on building a robust, innovative business enabling advertisers of all sizes and their agency partners. Our products range from eCommerce ads that integrate the power of familiar shopping features to visually stunning Kindle screensavers. We can reach customers on Amazon properties, both web and mobile, and across our ad platforms.
A strategic part of our charter is to build a portfolio of self-service, cost-per-click advertising programs to enable both large and small advertisers to engage with customers in relevant ways. We are building out a team who will own the go to market strategy and adoption of these performance advertising programs through the agency channel.
We are looking for a driven, result-oriented Digital Marketing Manager to join the Amazon Performance Advertising team. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for our agency outreach strategy and execution via e-mails, webinars and social to drive adoption of our performance advertising products and enable the agency channel.
· Develop, design and implement a full lifecycle communication plan to educate torso and long tail partners that enables them to drive new business
· Define, report on, and optimize key input metrics
· Lead day to day management of digital marketing operations
· Collaborate with internal and external teams and stakeholders to execute campaigns from conception to launch
· Partner with one-to-one partner team to define and execute a digital communication plan to support strategic partners.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as communications, marketing, advertising, or business
· Proven experience in digital marketing
· Exceptional reading and writing skills with the ability to distill complex concepts into simple messages
· An ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
· Strong quantitative and problem solving skills
· Proficiency in Excel
· Able to conceptualize and execute projects with strong bias for action
· Digital advertising and/or search and social experience
· Knowledge of the major email and webinar solutions
· Excel at detailed-oriented, hands-on, and metrics-driven tasks
· Superior time management and communication skills
· Maintain high energy while working with ambiguity and against tight deadlines
· Fluency in English
· SQL skills
· Passion for eCommerce and/or digital marketing and a track record of delivering outstanding results
· Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
· Superior verbal and written communication skills as demonstrated by experience
· Fluency in French, German, Italian or Spanish
· An entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for having fun