3 months ago
Amazon Pay is part of Amazon’s Consumer Payments division. We aspire to be the medium through which every customer chooses to pay a merchant, worldwide. Amazon Pay is a service that helps customers transact with third-party merchants outside of Amazon. More than 300 million customers can use their Amazon account to sign-in and register with a merchant in just two taps, and then make a purchase or payment in just one tap using the payment methods they already use with Amazon. By sharing the ease and simplicity of selling to an Amazon customer, we help merchants grow their registered customer base and increase their sales. With Amazon Pay, Amazon will help its customers transact in more places, with more merchants, in new categories and types of products well beyond physical goods and online retail. By defining and offering to assist with a customer’s commerce identity, we can create a new category of products and services that delight both customers and merchants when they transact. Amazon holds a wealth of technology and services that we will bundle and use to create these world-changing products.
Amazon Pay, one of the fastest growing businesses within Amazon, is looking for an experienced partner marketing manager to lead and coordinate marketing efforts on our main shopping carts (i.e. Magento, Shopify, Shopware) and payment services providers across Europe. The Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and managing relations with our partners to increase brand awareness, make sure our value proposition is understood and drive new and grow existing business. Activities encompass marketing to/through/with partners to acquire leads and incremental revenue for Amazon through the managed channels and organize participation to fairs and events. This is a crucial role for the business and the successful candidate will have to navigate a complex setup in which s/he will deal with multiple internal stakeholders, cope with a process-heavy organization and demonstrate the ability to influence colleagues within a matrixed organization.
The ideal candidate has a passion for payments, technology and a successful track record in partner marketing. S/he has been successful in building and executing integrated marketing campaigns with partners and building compelling joint-partner value propositions. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting, fast-growing business.
Reporting to the Head of EU Marketing, the successful candidate will be a key member of the EU Marketing team and will work closely with our central marketing functions, commercial leaders for channel partner sales to design and execute marketing programs to generate demand and create brand affinity.
This role can be based in Luxembourg, London or Munich.
· 7-10 years’ experience in partner marketing, ideally in Fintech, e-commerce or payments. The understanding of online travel, digital goods and retail industries is a plus.
· Strong competence for developing marketing programs from inception through to completion, including data-driven analysis of performance
· Experience driving both online and offline activities that build awareness and generate demand with online merchants
· A multi-channel marketer used to running digital campaigns
· Able to work with key business leaders in Europe to successfully position Amazon Pay within the e-commerce and payments industries
· English language knowledge is necessary; German ideal while Italian, French and Spanish are a plus
· Advanced data analysis skills – e.g. data analytic, pivot tables, experience in market and business analysis
· Precise attention to detail and desire for excellence in all endeavors that is infectious and sets the bar for the team
· You demonstrate concrete successes in project management
· You effectively manage multiple projects at the same time
· You are comfortable with working independently and quickly on projects through completion, especially under rapidly changing conditions
· You are an influential team player and excellent business communicator
· Knowledge of the Payments sector
· MBA or equivalent
· Previous work experience in an international company with teams in several countries