We are recruiting for our client based in Northampton.
Are you a skilled and experienced Marketing/Brand Executive looking to move into end to end project management? Are looking to take on a new challenge within the food industry?
You will support the business in the delivery of projects to market across the businesses. You will be responsible for managing the project lifecycle activities from project initiation to project closure.
* Manage the project lifecycle activities from project initiation, launch and project closure
* Ensure projects are divided into distinct stages to deliver sales growth and profit targets
* Responsible for external marketing and communication.
* Maintain regular contact with New Product Development (NPD) team and external suppliers
* Overseeing the delivery of successful NPD process from concept to launch;
* Conduct product presentations
* Brief suppliers to supply unique, inspiring and commercial packaging & product options;
* Team meetings - updating on project status, risks and issues
* Marketing/Brand and FMCG Sales experience
* Strong knowledge of product development and delivery within the FMCG and or the food industry
* Experience working with major retail customers/ brand on concepts and product development;
* Knowledge on managing projects through project processes and systems management;
* Excellent team working skills
* Excellent salary
* 25 days holiday
* 35 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
* Opportunities to grow and develop